WAX | WHAT TO KNOW
Our goal is to look out for your best interest and the integrity of your skin by practicing safe and sanitary procedures.
We love to educate our clients so ask as many questions that come to mind.
WAX | AFTER
- Exfoliating 24 hours before and after, and on a regular basis, can help prevent ingrown hairs
- Wait 24 hours to apply self tanners
- Apply deodorant 24 hours after an underarm wax
- Avoid tight clothing
- Avoid oils and lotions for 24 hours
- NO Hot Showers, Saunas, Soaking or Swimming for 24 hours after
- NO Working Out |running|yoga|tennis| for 24 hours
WAX | BEFORE
- Discontinue use of RETINOIDS, GLYCOLIC, SALICYLIC & LACTIC ACIDS for 7-14 days
- ACCUTANE users MUST avoid using product 6-12 months before waxing | WE WILL NOT WAX |
- Allow 2 weeks worth of hair growth |1/4" best results
- CLEAN, DRY skin is not only sanitary it helps in the prevention of ingrown hair
- TANNING (sun|bed) should be avoided 24 hours before and after
- CHEMICAL PEEL wait 4 weeks to be waxed
There are many types of wax, at SAGE we have spent hours researching and testing them.
| NO DOUBLE DIPPING | NO RECYCLED WAX | NO REUSED PRODUCT |